Thanks to my dearest sister Rayleigh Ann, who never ceases to amaze me, my blog has been nominated the Liebster Award! The rules of which are posted below:
1). Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
2). List 11 facts about yourself
3). Answer 11 questions asked by the person that nominated you
4). Nominate 9 bloggers who have under 200 followers
5). Ask them 11 questions
6). Tell them that they have been nominated
11 Facts about myself:
1) I am dirty blond with blue eyes
2) Tallest in my family…. next to my Daddy
3) I eat gravy on my pizza
4) I love the Lord
5) I have shared a room with the same sister (that happened to have nominated me) my entire life
6) I have never seen the ocean in person
7) I wake up to Do You Want To Build a Snowman every morning thanks to my fantastic little sister who sings it herself (It’s precious until about the 20th time :-))
8) One day I am going to own an 82 Trans am, all black, Knight Rider style…… or a corvette stingray, preferably brand new
9) I love orange juice and popcorn!!!
10) I shoot archery left handed
11) I would choose blue jeans over the alternative any day
Answers to questions asked by Rayleigh:
1) Question: Flip flops or cowboy boots?
Answer: Cowboy Boots!!!
2) Question: If you could have absolutely any animal in the world as pet (can be extinct), which would it be and why? And just a bonus question here, what in the world would you name it?????
Answer: A white lion…. as for the name I’m going with Scar
3.) Favorite reading genre?
Answer: Sci-fi/ suspense
4) Your plan crashes on a deserted island that has nothing but thorns, poisonous animals, and constant rain. Which fictional character keeps you from totally losing your mind and comes up with a brilliant plan of escape?
Answer: Gideon Seymour from the Gideon trilogy
5.) Favorite classic book?
Answer: Castaways of the Flying Dutchman
6.) Do you prefer the story of Old Yeller or Where the Red Fern Grows?
Answer: I am sorry to admit that I have never read either of these books…. although I do know the basic story line and I would have to go with Where the Red Fern Grows.
7.) Favorite color?
Answer: Blue, all kinds of blue
8.) Mexican food, Chinese food, or Seafood?
Answer: Chinese food
9.) Favorite season?
Answer: Definitely fall
10.) Is there a book that you think needs a better title? If yes, then what would you re-name it?
Answer: No not really
11.) Favorite card game?
Answer: Texas Hold ’em
Now, on to rule number 4, Nominate 9 bloggers. (I am not an avid reader of blogs therefore I will only nominate 4) So I hear by nominatees…..
11 questions for the nominees
1) If you had the ability to invent anything you could come up with, what would it do and what is it called?
2) If you could time travel what time would you travel to and where in the world?
3) If you had to choose between 20 years of summer or 20 years of winter which would you choose?
4) What is your favorite genre in books?
5) Which do you prefer, Rv camping or tent camping?
6) If you could change a major event in history what event would you change and what would you change it into?
7) Do you prefer fruit or chocolate?
8) What is your favorite book?
9) Coffee or hot chocolate on a cold morning?
10) Your stuck in an underground mine shaft with two people, one is your childhood hero the other your worst villain. Who are they and how do you get along to get off the island?
11) Are you the TV remote hog or the one always robbed of it?
These are my questions, I’m off to notify my nominees of their success!