Thank you so much Rayleigh for nominating me for this award!
And to my readers; I strongly encourage you to go check out her blog, Accelerate The Jesus Movement here. She is my inspiration and mentor in many, many things… and not to mention the best older sister in the world. 🙂
So to the rules;
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs other bloggers.
With steps one and two completed I give you The Questions:
1. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
Well, I am 16 and I still do not have my own phone. 😦 lol
2. Dr. Pepper or Coke?
3. Do you prefer going to the lake or going to a public pool?
Going to the lake. I cant touch the bottom and there is so much more space!
4. Tent camping of living it up in an RV?
Hmm, i like the idea of tent camping over RV… but because my dad is so strongly opposed to it i have never been.
5. Have you ever been mesmerized by fire? To the point that you studied it for hours
Yes! And fairly often, that mesmerization comes to an abrupt halt however when I get that urge to touch it.
6. Real lemonade or pink?
The “real” stuff.
7. How many pairs of sunglasses do you own?
A single pair given to me by my brother.
8. Flip flops of barefoot?
Barefoot. I strongly oppose anything that makes my toes squish together and my feet sweat.
9. Are you reading on the beach (or by the pool) or are you in the water?
At this point I see myself floating on my back recovering from what was supposed to be a dive in perfect formation but turned to be something between a sideways lunge and the splits mid-air and upside down.
10. which color is more summery to you: bright pink or bright orange? (both is not an option!)
Well being as both is not allowed… I’d say pink. But honestly folks the most summery color there is is yellow
Ok, so. There are the answers to the questions asked to me. And I present to you… well, my questions to the nominees.
What is your favorite vacation spot and or activity?
Pizza or burgers?
Inside snuggled up by the fire or outside having the craziest snow war of your life? (not that we get a lot of snow here in Texas)
What color do you say this is?
If you could go anywhere in the world, what place would you visit first?
Riddles or crosswords?
If you got a puppy what kind?
If you could steal any celebrity’s singing voice (pause for an evil chuckle) who would be the victim?
If you could pick a book to be made into a movie, what book would you chose and who would star in it?
Whats your favorite way to spend a Saturday (or Sunday) afternoon?
Pretty good questions right? (yeah i though so too.) So now the moment i know you’ve all been waiting so patiently for;
I hereby nominate:
Marleigh at One Girl, One God, Perfection!
Gillian at Of Battles, Dragons and Swords of Adamant
Rissi at On The Bookshelf
and because i am a miserable terrible blogger i can think of no one else i know that has not already been nominated… so if you read this and you have a blog your nominated too.
BUT ONLY 7 MORE OF YOU!
To my nominees; I sincerely hope you enjoy this award! have fun and for goodness sake tell the truth! 😉 lol.
God bless every reader of this blog, have an amazing rest-of-the-week and thanks again to Ray.